Sniveling Ass Kissers

If John Smith says, "Vote for me for I am for the people," and I don't believe him, that does not mean I am going to vote for Jack Jones for saying, "He only pretends to be for the people. I am for big companies and preserving their right to trickle down or not to trickle down but I am honest so vote for me!"

If America's mandate explicitly becomes, "Do what you want big business and I will be happy groveling for scraps like a good little peasant," then trust me - it will get worse. The mandate, at least, must be maintained.

The man who says he built an empire and has not a callous on his hands is not only lying but probably a leech of the highest order. Don't beg for a trickle of what your own blood and sweat produced! Such sniveling ass kissers are disgusting and make life harder on all the rest.

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it." ~ Upton Sinclair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home