WTF?!?

Let it not be said I operate my vehicle with blinders. If the following video is merely a mistake by Michele Obama then it is one of the BIGGEST blunders in recent political history. In 2008, she very explicity said that the President's home country is Kenya and here is the unambiguous video. I am sure the a...rguments are already in motion that this is no different from me calling Kentucky my home state even though I was born in Michigan, or calling Poland my home country though only my grandfather on my mother's side was born there. It could be merely a declaration of a particular affinity for that nation. I have no idea what is going on but whatever the truth, whether the birthers stand falsely accused or not, this is a blunder of the highest order. She should have known better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home